Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

who thinks..?

Mickie will turn heel again because if the rumors are true Ashley will start a feud with Melina and win the title from her and that could prompt another feud between Mickie and Ashley again?

• Favorite Answer

hmmm its possible... i would still love mickie if she went psycho again that really made me laugh and reminded me of myself so i hope she dose! lol

Source(s): GO MICKIE JAMES WOOP WOOP!
  • Arnold

I think that would be pretty good. Mickie James is better as the Psycho ***** heel. Victoria, Mickie and Melina can be heels.

Ashley and (need two more good face divas)

• Mel

I really think that is what's going to happen... should be interesting... that is if Mickie doesn't win the title back on Monday. If she does than it'll be Milena and Ashley fighting for number 1 contender.

It could happen,Diva, I hope Ashley can win the title from Melina 'cause I don't like the hoe anyway. So when you gonna get your title?

I think it is true because i just do not see the wholle mickie as a babyface thing

first of all her first fued was not with ashley it was with trish and thats retarded dude melina i hate but dude i hate ashley with all of my guts so that would suck

maybe, but I don't see Ashley winning the belt.

Melina will remain champion!! GO MELINA!!! i wish Nitro and Melina would turn face!! GO NITRO!!!!!

hey it could happen

Chain Gang Soldier for Life!!!!!!!

i have no idea about this matter