Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

who thinks..?

Mickie will turn heel again because if the rumors are true Ashley will start a feud with Melina and win the title from her and that could prompt another feud between Mickie and Ashley again?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

hmmm its possible... i would still love mickie if she went psycho again that really made me laugh and reminded me of myself so i hope she dose! lol

Source(s): GO MICKIE JAMES WOOP WOOP!
  • Arnold
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think that would be pretty good. Mickie James is better as the Psycho ***** heel. Victoria, Mickie and Melina can be heels.

Ashley and (need two more good face divas)

• Mel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I really think that is what's going to happen... should be interesting... that is if Mickie doesn't win the title back on Monday. If she does than it'll be Milena and Ashley fighting for number 1 contender.

• 1 decade ago

It could happen,Diva, I hope Ashley can win the title from Melina 'cause I don't like the hoe anyway. So when you gonna get your title?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is true because i just do not see the wholle mickie as a babyface thing

• 1 decade ago

first of all her first fued was not with ashley it was with trish and thats retarded dude melina i hate but dude i hate ashley with all of my guts so that would suck

• 1 decade ago

maybe, but I don't see Ashley winning the belt.

• 1 decade ago

Melina will remain champion!! GO MELINA!!! i wish Nitro and Melina would turn face!! GO NITRO!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

hey it could happen

Chain Gang Soldier for Life!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

i have no idea about this matter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.