associate in computer and information science?

how hard is it to get this degree are the courses hard to learn/ what should i expect?

cool thanks im 24 and going to start my classes in august ill be going to a community college that offers degrees in computer science

Favorite Answer

This is one of the more difficult subjects you can take. But if you graduate - the money is good.

You will study several programming languages.

If you have no experience with this - 1 way to think of it is you are learning a language (French, Spanish, etc). But unlike those spoken languages, the computer language is written - and everything must be written precisely correct. Or it doesn't work.

Not sure how old you are. But you should be able to take a compute class in high school. Or go to a community college and take a class. It will give you a taste of what it is like.

When I graduated from high school, I went to summer school and took 2 classes. That gave me a taste of what the college classes were like before the fall semester.