oxygen concentrator???

My father has one big one, and two houses, he's unable to carry it back and forth, is it illegil to order one directly?

Favorite Answer

you need a drs. prescription, plus do you knwo how expensive concentrators are out of pocket? dont' take a risk by getting some old used one. your insurance should be able to work something out with a hiomecare provider that will get a nice concentrator with regular safety checks as well...

• letgo

Check with a medical supply rental shop. They should be able to know if you can buy one outright. I wouldn't think that it would be illegal, but who knows nowadays.

Call your home care provider and ask for another set up.

They know what he needs and has the precription on file

When I travel they set one up for me. at no charge

Yes, it's illegal. It's medical equipment. Tell your dad to talk to his home care co.--maybe they can offer a solution.

no ,it is not illegal ,we bought this one ,just $360/set with the wheel can be move convenient ,you can sent e-mail to jenny@zzolive.com to get more detai linformation .