Can you send emails as a text to cell phones?

Favorite Answer

There is a way to do it, but to find out your phones "e-mail address", you will need to send a text to your e-mail first. Then you can copy and paste the e-mail address and compose a message to send to your phone. You can do this with pictures as well, but the messages can not be too big though. If you need to know how to send a text message to your cell phone, you can contact me through Yahoo! Answers or add more to your question stating so.

**What that guy said is sort of true. I have Cingular and the e-mail address is very different. It is yournumberhere@ mms.mycingular.com. So you should e-mail yourself first to make sure.

i think it depends on your carrier. i have verizon so i would just go to my email and type in my number area code first then i would type @vzwpix.com so it would be 3235556715@vzwpix.com