Nobody will be friends with me because of my race. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

I'm sure someone wants to be your friend. I will be your friend email me anytime. Get on facebook and myspace it is a great way to meet people.

• don n

If nobody will be friends with you perhaps you need to take a hard look in the mirror and a little self inventory. Surprise, the answer probably isn't your race. It is probably your attitude and personality. If you make an honest effort to be friendly you will find that many of these people will be your friend.

Are you sure it's because of your race? how do you dress? How do you treat others?Are you a smarty or an idiot? I mean you no offence but those are the questions you should ask yourself. A little advice,Think not of race but personality. everyone likes a good guy except the bad guys of coarse. Be kind and generous and maybe you'll be allright

Read good books which will elevate your self esteem and self confidence. No body is superior or inferior in this world by virtue of their birth. Really there is one creator only and we are all children of the same creator. Hence all are brothers only. If others do not recognize the fact you keep it in your heart. Do not seek friendship just for passing the time. Books are real companion. Select good one and read it. You will lose your loneliness. Adopt some pets. care for them. They will love you whole heatedly. Also help the less fortunate people. You can live in peace. Nowadays no relationship is enduring including friendship. Hence do not bother if you do not have a friend. God is our true friend. Converse with him in the realm of your heart. He is a true friend who will not fore sake you at any time. nagarajan.

Source(s): from sai literature.

Automobile race? Bicycle? You are a race of one? There is only one race, the human one.

Take a mild laxative, you'll feel better.

That was the cure for everything in the 20's through 50's, and is making a comeback.

Philanthropy is the word that we need to possess. Nobody should take a drastic racist issue to the table and we should condemn this ill-treated feelings. Ask your friends to adopt philanthropy spirit and make them united through a forum as soon as possible before they choose to be alienated from you.

I know how you feel, i went to school with a bunch of catholic racist. I made friends with people at my church that were not racist because they were the same race i was. When i wasn't at church, i hung out a the public library and read alot.

if they cant like u for u than get on line make friends. the ones who are around u are stupide if they cant like u because of ur race.

First love your race. Have total faith in it. Don't mix friendship with race. I don't know your race, make me your friend. I love to be.

Best race is brotherhood. Let us believe it and follow without question.

I have huge number of friends and if opposite of friend is enemy, I don't allow them to remain my enemy for long in my mind. I take the first step to be friendly. Difficult? Yes, but practise, you will enjoy. Love to be loved.

• join a group with the same intrests, take a class with the local community services program or at the local community college. Play a sport with a local amateur team. become involved in a faith based organization-church, mosque, synagogue, temple, etc.. Join a library bookclub

try to have fun and meet new people, friendships are like plants they take time to grow. be patience and keep cultivating your intrests and people will be drawn to you.