Kidnapped!?

Once upon a time when a Blonde was hard up for money, she decided to kidnap a child. So the next day she goes to a nearby playground and when nobody is looking, she pulls a random kid behind a tree and says, "You're kidnapped, so be quiet and don't give me any trouble." The little boy, too startled to do anything stands there in shock. The Blonde then pulls out a note that reads:

I am a desperate Blonde hard up for money. I have kidnapped your kid and if you ever want to see him again you arrange for 5,000 dollars in non-sequencial, unmarked bills to be put next to this tree by 12:00 tonight, or else.

She hands the note to the kid and tells him to give it to his mother. The next day the Blonde finds the bag of money next to the tree. Inside the bag is a little note that reads:

Here is the money. How could you do this to a fellow Blonde?

Favorite Answer

You are definitely on form this afternoon.

x x

Does it mean that she hadnt actually kidnapped the kid and was given the money anyway (just had it explained to me)

hahaha thats well gud!1 of the funniest blonde jokes eva!

• Scotty

Just goes to prove that two blondes don't make a brunette ! haha

• Tink

Oooops nose bleed!!!! From bowing to low!!

Great 1 ***

Tink xx

yeah good one cheering my day up 1 star

lmao i get it now :P

thnx for the laff

<33

*sobs* I didn't mean to do it!!!!!! *sob* *sob* I really needed the money!!!!! *sob* It's just so hard being a blonde!!!! *sob*

Seriously, it's an oldie, but a goodie. Always liked this one. LOL!!

nice one

i laughed very hard at this one, thnx!!