Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelSpainIslas Canarias · 1 decade ago

Cheap air-conditioned accomodation in Maspalomas/Playa del Ingles - Gran Canaria?

Hello,

Do you know of any cheap, air-conditioned accomodation in Maspalomas/Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria? I am looking to go there with a friend in May for two weeks.

Many thanks!

Best Answer

Really good question because very hard to get a self catering property with air con in Playa del Ingles/Maspalomas

The only one I know that fits your criteria is Bungalows Parque Sol in Playa del Ingles. Air con is at extra charge, but accom is very good value for money. Try search travel online for cheap quote on 0800 0913535 (Richard Manager)

Hope this is of some help

Have a look through the options here as there are prices quoted from $50, which is pretty cheap for a room.

Air conditioning costs a fortune and isn't really necessary in May as the sea breeze is quite moderating. However, most of the hotels include it.

There are also apartments. Have a look here at what's on offer:

• gary h

Trey reading the reviews on the accommodation there, then put the one you like the look of into a gerneral search.

Real Holiday Reports.Com

I believe the beach is well air conditioned and is really cheap !!!

I STAYED AT WWW.GRANCANSUN.COM IT DOES NOT HAVE AIRCON BUT CEILING FANS ARE FITTED TO KEEP YOU COOL. AIR CON ONLY REALLY NECESSARY IN JULY AND AUGUST MAINLY.