Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

biology lesson funny or not?

Mr. Hamilton, the biology instructor at a posh suburban girl's junior college, said during class, "Miss Smythe, would you please name the organ of the human body, which under the appropriate conditions, expands to six times its normal size, and define the conditions."

Miss Smythe gasped, then said freezingly, "Mr. Hamilton, I don't think that is a proper question to ask me. I assure you my parents will hear of this." With that she sat down red-faced.

Unperturbed, Mr. Hamilton called on Miss Johnston and asked the same question. Miss Johnston, with composure, replied, "The pupil of the eye, in dim light." "Correct," said Mr. Hamilton.

"And now, Miss Smythe, I have three things to say to you. One, you have not studied your lesson. Two, you have a dirty mind. And three, you will some day be faced with a dreadful disappointment."

• Tink
    Best Answer

You need to read mine!!

Loved it

10/10

Tink xx

• Susan

Looking,yes

I hate to be a party pooper but the pupil of the eye is not an organ! It is simply a hole within the iris! SO the joke doesn't really now does it?!

Biology is interesting as this is related to our body and environment ,we can observe and find out why this happen ,why we go to toilet frequently ,why we can see and many more

HA HA HA 9/10 LOVE IT

• booge

yes,very funny

stupid miss smythe

very funny x.

ahahaha! i like your jokes..lol..10/5...star

funny as hell good one