Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

VCast Music? Will I get charged?

I have susessfully downladed music to my phone from my computer. I have to use VCast Music Player to pay the music. I haven't subscribe VCast and I am wondering if I'll get charge because I am using VCast? Will I get charge? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

On VCast Music, the only thing you will be charged is $15 a month on your phone bill, and any additional charges will ONLY be when you purchase downloads from V-Cast Music, V-Cast Video or News, etc. :) The only recurring charge is $15 a month, which will always be billed to you. You can cancel at ANY TIME, and the benefits of VCast not only allow you music and downloads and FREE STREAMING news clips, etc, but also UNLIMITED INTERNET on your phone. For instance, anytime you're accessing a website, your email, or just to surf around on your phone, it charges you NOTHING. When you don't have V-Cast, it will just use your minutes off of your plan. Still not bad, but if you use a lot of minutes, you definitely want to have V-Cast so that it never touches your minutes.

Hope this helps!!!

Source(s): Technician for Verizon Wireless

If you are saying that you have brought over music from your computer to your phone, there is no charge to play it. The Vcast charge is for the VPAK which is a 15$ feature that provides you access to the VCast catalog on the phone and unlimited data sessions. You are not utilizing any of these just by playing music that you have downloaded, so the answer is no.

How many songs do you download a day,month,or year.now think about it.