Please suggest a website where I can find quick easy meals or give me one of your recipes?

I just moved out of my parents home and now I have to cook for myself. Can you please tell me if you know of a website that have very simple meals. Or if you have a simple and quick recipe that you could share with me that would be great too. I don't know anything about cooking and I hardly have any cooking... show more I just moved out of my parents home and now I have to cook for myself. Can you please tell me if you know of a website that have very simple meals. Or if you have a simple and quick recipe that you could share with me that would be great too. I don't know anything about cooking and I hardly have any cooking utensils either. So please keep it very simple and tell me every detail on what to do. Please help me before I starve to death! :)