Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Which is better: Bela Pelosi or Nancy Lugosi?

What is your preference and why? Since they are basically the same(and partially true).

• TedEx
    Best Answer

I love these names!! You have a clever wit.

Now, to answer your question, neither.

Well, that's not much of a choice, I would say. :>) Bela Lugosi was a good actor. Of course Pelosi must have been as well seeing as how she got into the senate. Ohhhhhhhhh, what a bad day for this country. Her attitude is horrible...and IF she would have been a Repub. I would have said the same thing. I cannot believe they are letting her actually collect a salary. She's worth billions and should be doing this for free. Although, that would probably make her attitude worse.

I guess I would take Nancy Lugosi. Bela in Italian is beautiful and I really think she's far from it...

I only like Bela Lugosi. He had style. He wanted badly to be an American. Ms. Pelosi is delusional. She is going to make statements soon that may cause Turkey to kill Kurds or start acting like Syria and Iran do to Iraq. She is good at lighting a fuse but has no idea where to ditch the bomb.

Hello,

Neither,

I came up with this name way before she was speaker of the house:

GROSI PELOSI

Has a better ring to it, don't you think?

I do...

Hope this helps you..................