Pressure in between my legs right below my pubic bone and 37.4 weeks pregnant?

It comes and goes and hurts more when I am walking. I cant even walk.Is this normal is this just the baby dropping. Last time I was at the doctors the doctor said the baby's head was really low could he have dropped more?

Favorite Answer

Yes! Its so close to your due date! The baby is going to get lower and more uncomfortable for you... Honey your almost going to give birth to a beautiful baby! Just keep walking as much as you can unless the doctor says otherwise.

The bigger the baby the heavier he will be for you to carry in your stomach too, just remember that.

Good Luck and congrats!

The head is probably in the engaged position so the birth could be any time now! Congratulations. Try and get as much rest as you can now as it'll be your last chance for a while, and make sure you have everything you need packed and ready to go to the hospital.

Good luck with motherhood and your new baby. Treasure them both.

CONGRATS!!! :) Yes, it sure sounds like he/she is dropping more and is engaged. Being that far along is really rough and what you are experiencing is very normal. How exciting!

congrats the baby will be on its way any time now

yes..the baby can also be putting pressure on some nerves as well..