what's the best topic to be done in a research paper?

pls. give me an idea.. im having a hard time thinking what should be done for our research paper in comm. skills subject.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you try to use your own question that you write above as the topic of your research project? Actually I think it's a good and challenging one. Perhaps the research question is not what is the best, instead try "what is the trend of the research topic this year" in your class or in the entire college, or the trend in the last 5 or 10 years.

You then can develop it using various angle: comparative, associative, etc. What is the relation of the particular year trend of research topic with events around the world (i.e, sure enough trend of social research nowadays somehow related to terrorism after 9/11, or on Muslim teachings, or on security issues generally)

You can ask your fellow student to be your respondent/informant.

I think it will be fun: researching the researchers.

Good luck.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1. Tobacco, Illicit Drugs, Prevention

2. Current Events

two of the most popular and most easy research papers

• interpersonal communication, symbolic interactionism, cross-cultural differences, compliance gaining, BATs and BAMs (Plax and Kearney), relational dialectics, expectancy violation theory, image management, social penetration theory, testing effect, uncertainty reduction theory. if you need any more, update and I can give you more comm. topics. all these topics have tons of studies out there. go to ebscohost, google scholar, lexusnexus, or other academic search engine

Source(s): comm major
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tension of exams,meaning to what degree a person gets in tension when exams are near.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.