yellow
Lv 4
yellow asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

baseball games...?

where is the best place to sit at a baseball game and why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want a good view you want to sit right behind the dugouts, it is close to the action and a better angle to watch the game than right behind home plate. But if you want to enjoy yourself, sit in the outfield bleachers with the real fans. Not to knock all the rich suits who sit in the pricey seats, but it is a better atmosphere watching your favorite team with a bunch of drunk and wild fans.

• 1 decade ago

I personally like the seats right behind the dugouts. You're close to the field and all the payers are right there. I don't know if other stadiums have these or not, but Kaufmann stadiums have these dugout suites you can get that are right on the field next to first base dugout. You can't get any closer than that without being a player or bat boy.

• 1 decade ago

With the new ball parks there really isn't a bad seat in the house. Just to go to a major league game live, is the best!

• 1 decade ago

i would say bleachers in us cellular park or wrigley. They arnt the best seats in the house but they arnt bad and they are cheap. Also it is so much fun to sit there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only answer is anywhere, as long at you're actually at the game.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.