SmackDown VS RAW VS ECW 2008??????

Will there be a SD VS RAW VS ECW 2008 For the PS2 or PS3?? members of my club The Hardyz club help aswell

Also to join my Hardy Boyz club email me from my Yahoo Q&A Say if you want to join or not and thats it

• Candle
    Best Answer

I'm sure there will be an SDvRaw 08 that has ECW members on it, but I doubt it'll be called Smackdown v. Raw v. ECW 08. It's just too long

• No it will be Smackdown vs Raw 2008 on ps3

Nope, they are already working on the game,

Smackdown! vs RAW 2008, but there will be the ECW superstars on it, but it won't be in the title.

ECW is working on their own video game.

I bet there will be, by the way I would totally like to join ur Hardy Boys club because I think they rule! How do i join?

P.S- Jeff is hot

Yes i think they should make a game with all 3 brands because it will have alot off superstars to play with and it will be fun and they should also have new matches and different ideas to make the game better if they do. It should also be on all game systems that are in this day in time.

yes just not on ecw its sd vs raw.

yes there will be it for ps2 & ps3. I know ECW will be on it & so will jeff hardy

sd vs. raw 08. i dont know if ec dub will be on there.

I can't wait for it i heard it will be for PS2