Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

MC asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Article about trump and wwe?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02252007/sports/face_t...

what do you think about the article???

Favorite Answer

It's just another artical about someone trashing the WWE when they really don't have any idea what the show is really about, or how viewers percieve it.

To get a really good insite on how the media will exagerate how bad the WWE is, read Mick Foley's book. He talks about it all in there.

For example, a media reporter went on report calling The Rock "A no-good skinhead."

...The Rock is black.

Normally I would give my detailed opinion on this article, but this time I'm just gonna let me rebel side come out.

Mr Phil Mushnick, if you don't approve of 'vulgar' WWE TV, well then I have just two words for ya...Suck Balls.

Complicated.

wtf they idk because we are the wrestling fans they sucks