Any advice on SSI and SSDI continuing disability review from Social Security Disability?

How can I make the social security office understand that I tried working 3-4 hours a day and I get nasty symptoms. It seems the people at social security don't understand that my schizoaffective bipolar I type disorder symptoms come back when I am under a little bit of stress or some stress. I get mood swings... show more How can I make the social security office understand that I tried working 3-4 hours a day and I get nasty symptoms. It seems the people at social security don't understand that my schizoaffective bipolar I type disorder symptoms come back when I am under a little bit of stress or some stress. I get mood swings going from irritated and angry/hostile toward my parents and not being able to fall asleep until after 3-4am.
I am only 24 yrs old now and been kicked out of the army reserves 3 years ago cuz I had homicidal and suicidal thoughts for at least 6-8 months. The bad thing is that I tried killing my grandmother but this was cuz i was very irritated and having mood swings. I qualified for SSI and SSDI both and took risperdal, zoloft, ativan. Now i only take seroquel 600mg and lithobid 1500mg a day. I heard that a some people working in there don't know what they're doing. I can't wait to have my disability taken to a judge cuz i heard it takes 2 years. is there any hope? i feel unstab