missouri department of revenue?

I'm looking for the mailing address for the Federal tax refund in Mo.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    go down to the end of the block. that is the name of your street. walk back home . somewhere near your front door the are some Numbers. combine those numbers with the street name .. that is your address...your federal tax refund will be sent to that address. are you sure you are not too stupid to have a job? Who learned you the English language?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.