nor m asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

. does the information in the movies focus more on negative orpositive aspects of people's live ?

think about what you read in newspaper and see on t.v and at the movies .

Favorite Answer

In order to sell (make money) marketing demands that you catch the attention of your target audience. It is much easier to catch someone's attention with a negative - since it stands out as bad, dangerous, wrong, etc. Once you have someone's attention, it is easier to sell them things.

That is the sole purpose of all commercial media. To sell you things. (That's why it's called "commercial media".)

Source(s): Shut off your TV and read a book.
  • Ron H

I think mediocrity stands out the farthest. It seems dysfunctional to me so I can not reach the point where I would consider the aspect of what the portrayal of individuals is focused on.

Negative. Conflict is more interesting than a peaceful day in someone's life.