FUNdie
FUNdie asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

In the "Star Wars" book series that follow ROTJ, did Luke Skywalker ever marry Mara Jade?

And did they ever have any kids? I've been out of the loop for about 8 years now, so I only got as far as him meeting Mara Jade and falling in love. Don't mind me, I'm a hopeless romantic. Just curious.

Best Answer

Yes, Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade did get married. They also had a child, his name is Ben Skywalker.

Yes, its been a while since I read any of those, but Mara Jade Skywalker sounds like something I read. I don't think they had kids. Sorry that I can't remember what book it was--I think it was the one with the insane jedi, but I'm not sure.

Yes he marries Mara Jade and I think he has kids. He meats her in the Thrawn Trilogy, I am not shure i which book they get married but they are married by the begining of the New Jedi Order series, the first book in it is Vector Prime

Yes he dose marry Mara Jade

Yes they had kids

I haven't read the adult novels, but in the junior novels, Luke never marries. He founds a Jedi academy and trains Jedi, including Han and Leia's twins.

I think he chose not to marry...b/c he spent all of his time talking about Star Wars and chicks wouldn't talk to him.

Maybe you can go to a ROTJ meeting and meet a wookie.

I think they did get married but I don't recall if they had kids or not.

• Yes. Look her up on Wookiepedia

No, I think he married Jabba the Hut's twin sister... :P