What books have you read because you saw they had been made into a movie or tv show?

Did you read them before or after you saw the movie or tv show or instead of seeing the movie or tv show at all? I read the great "Bridge to Terabithia" because I saw it was made into a movie. I haven't seen the movie yet but I hear it actually was a pretty good adaptation. I also read Jim... show more Did you read them before or after you saw the movie or tv show or instead of seeing the movie or tv show at all?
I read the great "Bridge to Terabithia" because I saw it was made into a movie. I haven't seen the movie yet but I hear it actually was a pretty good adaptation.
I also read Jim Butcher's Harry Dresden series because I saw it was made into a tv series. From the reviews I have read, I am glad I read the books and never saw the show.