car crash?

i called a girl i met last week but due to loud traffic she couldn't hear me properly and all i could hear was traffic noise. she insisted i call her back in 5.

i called her back in 10 because i got another call but she wouldn't pick up. called again in 20 but no answer.

whats the silent message she is giving me? did she have a car crash?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, wandering....could be right.

Maybe she wants you to call her and say something like, "I seriously thought something may have happened to you. You should've responded to my calls to clear things up for me." Some girls like to know - or at least think - that a guy would care enough to get upset, just incase something like a car crash did take place.

But seriously, check on her one more time just in case something did happen. She'll appreciate it, and may even stop playing games with ya!

Hope this helped and wish all goes well! ♥

Dont be so melodramtic a car crash... if she had the paremedics would have answered the phone.. She may be busy, tierd, don't wanna speak to you or she could be seeing someone and is now starting to feel the guilt..

Text her and let her know that you are there..

b x

hahahhahaha no she probably doesnt wanna talk 2 u cause u buggin

She's probably playing hard to get.