Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who thinks Joan and Mellisa Rivers should be put on the worst dress list for last night?

Wow have you seen the dresses they wore? And the fur coat thing Joan had on? Mellisa wore a black dress and it had flowers on the top of it it was just ugly.

Best Answer

No matter how much plastic surgery that daughter has she is just FUGLY. There is no fix for that. And she's got no talent. Thank god she's got her mother or she wouldn't have a job. That being said I don't always hate what those two are wearing but I don't see how that makes them experts. If that's the case then I'm an expert. I never wear white after Labor Day or dark hose with light shoes. Voila, I'm a freakin' expert. And with that - what the heck was Joan thinking with that coat? It made her look like a linebacker. Perhaps the dress under that was pretty but I don't think so. It looked too voluminous. Melissa's was boring, department store wear.

I thought Melissa's dress was pretty. The fur thing on Joan was a little over the top. I like Joan but can do without Melissa. Joan is funny.

No matter what those two wear they are still freaking ugly. Melissa has a head that resembles a horse's. Joan's face is so swollen, plastic and botoxed she can't even make facial expressions any more. She talks like she has cotton balls stuffed up her nose. Jeezus. For these two hags to stand around and talk about how other people look. LMAO. It's ridiculous.

obviously from the comments printed,i became fortunate, i did not see this female's act,truly frankly with the exception of a minority the entire tutor became below what must be anticipated at this meant factor of leisure. you should appropriately count number one hand the individuals who had expertise, to call in simple terms one, Paul Potts, a popularity to look our for interior the destiny,The shows at present, are not to any extent further a patch on what they became once, they <were >performers in lately, how in the international they were provided that individual Brant on the tutor i am going to not at all comprehend, he's thoroughly without expertise and disgusting as well.

I didn't watch them because I just can't tolerate Joan Rivers anymore. I watched them some last year & it seemed like the celebs were trying to avoid her.

I don't think they should judge people's fashion period. I watch the E channel for fashion reviews.

I'm tired of their tight faces.

Me