When can we see a trilogy or at least a movie based on the books of Terry Brooks and Robert Jordan ?

Something comparable with Lord of the Rings............

Favorite Answer

When it comes to Robert Jordan I know fans have sure put together their dream casts! I think everyone would be disappointed if a movie DID come out because it couldn't do the series justice.

I've also heard about Terry Goodkind's mini-series - I hope they do it well!!

I though after the success of The Lord Of The Rings there would be so many more fantasy movies. I thought Terry Brooks and Robert Jordan would be the first on the list. But I seem to have been wrong. Hopefully it won't take too much longer.

dunno...but if you are into Terry Goodkind supposedly there is going to be a tv series based on Wizards First Rule by the director of Spider-man. It could be cool if done right.