? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Serious Questions Deserve Serious Answers?

If I were to ask you a serious question that wasn't serious but needed a serious answer would you take it seriously or would you give me a non serious remark, or in contrast to my seriousness you would ackownledged my serious question and/or serious answers and ask another serious question to my serious question that other people don't think has much seriousness. If you said yes, then you agree that my Blinky questions need serious answers, even if they don't seem serious to you serious people. and remember don't go to sleep.

o yah give me stars

• White
    Best Answer

Yes.

I think that's the most time anyone has said or typed some form of the word serious in a paragraph. I seriously think you deserve an award.

• ?

Tell it to the Yahoo Answers Police

I agree that serious questions deserve serious answers. That's why I don't answer too many questions from other categories.

All of my yahoo answers are serious ones. I font bother wasting my time on obvous TROLLS

Absolutely serious.

yes it does

I'll watch out for him!

ok the scary thing is i actually understood that

how much sugar have you had today, seriously?? ;)