What does "mojo pin" mean?

It is the name of a Jeff Buckley song, used in context..."If only you'd come back to me, I can feel it in my spine. Wouldn't need no mojo pin, to keep me satisfied"

Favorite Answer

"This is a song about obession. Sometimes if somebody you feel you need... the whole universe tells you have to have her, you start watching her TV-shows all night, you start buying her the things she needs you start drinking her drinks, you start smoking her bad cigarttes, you start picking up her nuances in her voice, you sleep in safe sometimes the least dangerous thing.. this is called Mojo Pin."

Quote directly from Jeff Buckley in London on 1/18/95

The mojo is voodoo. You may have seen or read books about Voodoo or witches that use dolls and pins to bring harm or mess other people up. It is believed to be real medicine by some. Look up voodoo, voodoo doll.

The Serpent and The Snake was a very neato book about the Voodoo peoples of Haiti.

The mojo is also in Louisiana and Missipi . Some cajun can explain it alot better than I can.

Source(s): The color green and the number 42.

Mojo Pin doesn't have an official meaning so it's probably just a word that he used.

He said in beginning of it, in a live version "this is about a dream i've had"

• A WAY OF SHOWING HIM THAT HIS GIRL OR WHATEVER APPEALED TO HIM. IF YOU, FOR INSTANCE, PINNED SOMETHING LIKE A PIECE OF PAPER TO A BULLETIN BOARD, YOU WOULD B SHOWING OR NOTIFYING SOMEONE ABOUT SOMETHING.