redick_z_7 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who's a better 3pt shooter out of jj redick and chris lofton?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is jj redick for sure. im a huge tennessee fan and think lofton is unreal, but jj may be the best 3 pt shooter ever. however lofton definitely has more range and is a better contested shooter (with a man in his face). he is also a better all around player as he can create his own shot, passes well, rebounds well, and defends very well.

dont get excited about lofton going to the pros as he might not even get drafted! he is currently not even on the board for predicting the picks in 2 years. i would guess that after another good year he will get drafted in the late rounds. he just doesnt have enough size to be the type of player he is in the nba.

it does kind of irritate me that these people who have never even heard of chris lofton come in here and say "lofton has no chance". he is definitely a great player and is close to being as good a shooter as redick, but i dont think he could ever be considered a better shooter than him (when it comes to shooting open 3's........contested shots it is definitely lofton, this guy hits them with guys in his face all the time!)

YOU CANT BASE THIS ARGUMENT ON REDDICK HAVING THE MOST ALL TIME 3 POINT SHOTS MADE, BECAUSE LOFTON COULD VERY WELL BREAK THAT NEXT SEASON! I WOULDNT SAY THIS MAKES HIM A BETTER SHOOTER THOUGH, SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU USE TO PROVE YOUR ARGUEMENT

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Redick. Lofton doesn't stand a chance. Redick can create his own shot, and isn't worthless. In the playing time he's got, he's done a lot, so I'd shut up and actually check some box scores before I make a comment like that. Their have been plenty more busts in the NBA draft.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry but Redick is so much better than Lofton. It isn't even close. Lofton will not even be a first round NBA draft pick. Hardly anyone is a better shooter than Redick EVER... period. He has the textbook stroke.

• 1 decade ago

This really could go either way. It depends if reddick is coming off of the screen or not. That is how he hit most of his threes. Lofton is a better shooter and all around player. Lofton can create his shots when jj couldnt create many of his shots. Lofton is the better shooter and player.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Redick

• 1 decade ago

JJ Redick. Although JJ Is the most worhtless player I have ever seen in the NBA

• 1 decade ago

It has to be JJ Redick, he has the most career three point shots made in the history of the NCAA

• 1 decade ago

Chris lofton

• Redick all day long....lofton has no chance?

• 3 years ago

Kyle Korver....considering the fact this is ALL he's robust for...hes employed via the nba to shoot, shoot, shoot....something hes ineffective...JJ can shoot too tho yet each now and then he can do a lil sort...Korver...basically SHoot that ball

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.