Can you tell me what the PFC, S, F and POC mean on a Good Faith Estimate form gfe2?

Also, can you tell me if there are some types of fees thrown in there that I should be on the look out for that should not be there? On a $150,000 house in Phila, is Total Estimated Settlement charges of $11,500 reasonable after estimated closing costs of $5,100 and Estimated Prepaid Items/Reserves of $6,373? The... show more Also, can you tell me if there are some types of fees thrown in there that I should be on the look out for that should not be there? On a $150,000 house in Phila, is Total Estimated Settlement charges of $11,500 reasonable after estimated closing costs of $5,100 and Estimated Prepaid Items/Reserves of $6,373? The total loan amount is $158k with a rate of 5.875 for 30years (fixed). Also, Total Est Funds to close would be $2,097 with a monthly payment of $1,140 (p,t,i). Also lists part of the closing as $6k from seller. Thank you.
Update: thank you Michele. I was looking over the sheet for my brother. One thing I didn't realize before I asked this is that he is financing 100% and the VA charges 2% on a 100% finance. That adds $3,400+.