Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

whos look is better?

whos look is better, mischa bartons or sienna millers?

i like both there styles

Favorite Answer

sienna miller, I love the mod look besides I also have that kind of waify,large eyed appearence, maybe I like her so much because I identify with her.

Sienna Miller

Mischa Bartons!:-)

mischa bartons look is fresh sienna millers look is more rocker chick/bad girl.

personally mischa bartons.

Its no longer honest by means of fact the two certainly one of you adult men dont look the two distinctly in that image. you should be honest to the two between the females. considering I ought to flow with, i %. the female on the left.

• Pabs

I don't know neither... So I'm gonna go with Toni Braxton...

Mine

<-----------------