what is ur nickname and what does it mean???

hey guys tell me your nickname and what it means(and if you have more than one just the first one only please)my nickname of course is geostorm and that is because my first name is george and my temper is like a bad storm but it always calms down...

just give me ur first nickname you were ever called and what it means....

Favorite Answer

mine is minnie: taken from my last name and my small stature

• T-Vol

T-Vol

The reason: Well, I live in Nebraska (which I really dislike) and I'm a huge fan of the Tennessee Volunteers. Since I seem to be the only fan of Tennessee here in NE, I separated myself by having the nickname T-Vol.

Was listening to an oldies station, Wooley Booley was playing by Sam the Sham and the Pharo's, couldn't think of a name, so it's Wooley Booley.

I use to own a geostrom GSI---mine is Eeyoree-because I have always adored him and I am the opposite of his mood-I always get noticed but in a nice way. that is why I have added the extra E to the name

AS YOU WISH from the movie The Princess Bride,Westley would tell Buttercup As You Wish instead of I love you

My nickname is HEDY. My sister couldn't say my name when I was born. It came out Hedy and stuck. My mom was the only one that called me that. I use it here for her memory.

You mean on here? It's the name of my favorite band: Kutless! Followed by my favorite soccer player's last name: Ballack! I'm his dudette!

Kutless: Ballack's Dudette!

mine is peaches. my grandmom said when I was born I was red all over and had a little fuzz on my head so she thought I looked like a peach. It's stupid but that's what my family ended up calling me.

Peanut-I don't know what it means but it's what the man I love calls me when he's in a playful mood

Daria Morgendorffer is the name of my favorite cartoon. I mean the name Daria.

I call myself Master Ray, Ray is my last name, and I like to feel like I'm the Master lol