Symptoms of Tonsillitis? Mono? Strep Throat? STD in mouth?

Can someone please list the different symptoms between Tonsillitis? Mono? Strep Throat? and STD in mouth? I'm not sure what i have. The only symptom I have is that it hurts to swallow. I ask this becuase my throat started to hurt when i was swallowed food/drank a drink. Its not sore/swelling. I dont have a... show more Can someone please list the different symptoms between Tonsillitis? Mono? Strep Throat? and STD in mouth? I'm not sure what i have. The only symptom I have is that it hurts to swallow. I ask this becuase my throat started to hurt when i was swallowed food/drank a drink. Its not sore/swelling. I dont have a fever(anymore), Im not tired, There isnt any pus, but there is a redness in the back of my throat. I dont know what i have.... I'm scared it could be an STD in my throat. I made out with a girl, and gave her head....(yeah ima dumbass) An hour later my throat started to hurt. I didnt give her head for a long time, but i know all it takes is contact. I had a slight fever before i saw her but now its gone... can someone please help me. Thank you in advance
Update: I am currently taking some antibiotics, but have not seen the doctor.