What kind of award show would you like to see?

There are so many award shows honoring those who entertain us. But what if you could design a televised award show that honors something more realevent to you. What would it be? Who would it honor? What are the catagories? What is the dress code? What would YOU do?

Favorite Answer

An award show to honor all the "Unsung" heroes.......the people that have less financially....not a rich "superstar"..the people that make up the "core" of America, like the Firefighters, Officers of the Law, EMT, Nurses, Volunteers..etc..

America would fail without these people.

Categories: As designated above

Attire: Their uniforms of profession....suits and dresses for others

Operations: The show has a main office. (of course) It travels from city to city.

Your supervisor and peers can put in a chance for you on the show. Producers have final say who makes it.

I would give an award to people who dedicate their lives to helping the poor and needy. It would be a social justice award. Categories...homeless, food bank, habitat for humanity etc...dress code....simple and instead of an Oscar, the prize would be a pair of angel wings and $$$ to go to the cause. It's about time that our society start focusing on the real issues in our society. The rich and glamorous are not what really makes a difference in our society.

I would honor everyone who ever broke a sweat to build the world we are in today. I would honor every mother who raised her children to be strong citizens and people. I would honor all the great minds that created the amazing advances in science and medicine we have seen in the 20th and the beginning of the 21st century. I would honor everyone who ever dared to stand up and speak the truth when everyone around them sat silently. I would honor every man who gave his life to protect his family and countrymen. I would honor everyone who spoke of peace and refused to raise his hand in anger. I would honor all those who simply wish to make the world a better place.

Honor the Military and the Military family. Dress code is Military dress. or not.

And I think I would like to let the "Great men and women of our Armed Forces" relate to us whatever they think America needs to know, or their personal experience with regards to anti Military sentiment. and other topics such as, what they sacrifice, what the children sacrifice "for life", what the wife's and girlfriends, husbands and boyfriends sacrifice. And honor them by proving to them that we appreciate and honor their great contribution to the World

Dress code very casual. It would honour the people who know how to make us laugh. It will show pictures and videos when the entertainer was younger, and people will examine what he/she did to get so good at makiing us laugh, and being sucessful. A young audience will then examine what the entertainer did, so he/she can be sucessful aswell. I would be the creator, evidently.

Awards for everyday people who go out of their way to help others, dress code as you like.

i would like to see one that already exist annualy. Its the porn awards in vegas. One year a girl cried out of happiness for receiving best anal scene award.

I'd like to see one that honors regular people who do humble and amazing selfless things to help others or their community.

• K Yo

Most dumb people, Most ugliest people, Ladies with best rack/badonkadonk, Before and after plastic surgery (good ones and bad ones), biggest alcoholic, wierd people.

The Drink Awards.

Honoring bars, bartenders, and cocktails.

Wear whatever you want.

Everyone get wasted.

Awards for best martini, best beers, best drunks, bartenders, etc...