Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

what is walmarts 1800 number to call in sick?

Best Answer

Which Walmart and in what country? Why are you asking this question in the education & reference section. You could try this information to help you out:

Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

702 SW Eighth Street

Bentonville, AR 72716

United States - Map

Phone: 479-273-4000

Fax: 479-273-4053

Web Site: http://www.walmartstores.com

Good Luck!!!

• Sean

Idk I guess you should comeback with these excellent lines haha OR you could just talk to them and tell them how them calling you stupid makes you FEEL... either one tbh 10. Every time you open your mouth all you do is prove your ignorance. Maybe you should stop doing that. 9. 95% of everything you say is completely moronic. The other 5% is only slightly less so. 8. That's an opinion, not a fact. And, who would listen to the opinion of a miscreant (MISS-kree-ant) like you? 7. Oh, really? Please go on. ...I can hardly wait to hear your brain barf, again. 6. Is that your honest assessment, or are you on drugs again? 5. Your parole officer won't like it when I tell him you're harassing me. 4. Does this mean you have stopped wetting the bed? Wasn't that our deal? You could call me stupid all you want when you stopped wetting the bed? 3. What do I care? Who do you think believes you anyway? 2. Well, I guess I better not list you as a reference on my resume, then. 1. Why, thank you! It is so reassuring to know there will be buffoons like you to mow my lawn and flip my burgers in ten years.

Just call your local store and ask. You will not find the information on the internet.