Marines Recruiter?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I live in Ireland and i want to speak to a Marines recruiter but the number i got off the Marines site does not call them!
Can anyone help me with this situation please?!
Best Answer
Do you mean the US Marine Corps or the Royal Marines? I don't want to assume anything, so I'll give you information for both.

On the Royal Marines website, go to the "how to join" page by clicking the following link - http://www.careers.royalnavy.mod.uk/how_... - This will give you information about joining. If you click either joining as an officer or joining as a rating, it will give you a list of career offices where you can go talk to a recruiter, a phone number, as well as an email link to request more information.

For the US Marine Corps, go to the website at www.marines.com and click on "request more information". Fill in your information and they will mail you a packet.
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • BadKarma answered 7 years ago
    There is no main number you can call to reach a recruiter. The 800MARINES is for information only. To reach a Recruiting Sub-Station, you have to call their local number (whatever their local number is).

Source(s):

I'm a Marine
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 7 years ago
    UUUUUUm go on line and look it up .......hello
    • 1
    • Comment
  • willy answered 7 years ago
    yae get a life raft a couple of gallon of water, paddle your *** to florida and call information
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Chopper answered 7 years ago
    Try this site; if it's a differant one.

http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn2000.n...

And good luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ric9757 answered 7 years ago
    www.1800goguard.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock