Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is the USA at a New Civil War right now? An Internet Civil War? Real Liberal vs Fake Conservatives?

The Real Conservatives would be at church or doing community work.

Casualties = getting reported

Fake conservatives = rich crooks, KKK members, and Jews

Favorite Answer

What do Jewish people have to do with anything? That is extremely anti-semitic.

No, the US is not in a Real Civil War.

Real Conservatives don't like government (aka community / communism) and only go to Church on Sunday.

Fake Liberals = Hypocrites (i.e. support the troops, but not the war). Hello, Hillary.

Real Liberals are told what to think by the Daily Show and are smug although poor and jealous of Conservatives, who have a job.

Source(s): Observation.

As a fellow Yahoo answer board casualty of getting reported and censored, I have to say that I still disagree with you on this being a civil war. It's not a civil war, more like a civil argument. I find that most conservatives who still support Bush are woefully uninformed and rely too much on television and Rush for their commentary and hatred. Whereas, if they had any integrity at all about what they were talking about, they would be willing to do alot of research on the matter themselves and not be so lazy about knowing the issues in depth.

Could you explain what you are talking about? You seem to think you have a perspective worth sharing.

I have no idea what a real liberal is these days. As a Conservative, however, I'd be interested in knowing why you think people cannot just come to this site and ask and answer questions.

I'd be interested in knowing why anyone should be forced off the board for having an opinion.

Yea and fa-gott liberals tending the physco tulip gardens, and crying "oh we have the right from being the first born and differnt race and because of my sex, we we we just neeeeeed totototot uh uh uh uh cant you guys see, ohh the poooor aniemals we are ssoo mean tooooo we we we neeeeed to jusssttt plleaaassee can't you see boo hoooo boo hooo the poor ittle purty seals ohh bbboooo bla lah alaa blaa. SURE IS HOT IN HE"A oh mr. gore hellppp usss. please dont shoot my kids mr bad person ooohhh don't know wwwwaaaa wwwaaaa,saw dispoe ittlhoe on de tv,her amn dun slped her fo spendn de mowny on de drugs an now she in de govenment hoe house, da sa it da batterd shlter but we know it da govenment way o' cetifieing she a hoeeoeooee.

• greebo

Not quite a Civil war, more of a heated spat, there certainly is a lot of bitterness there though.

No. There is no civil war.

Your premise is flawed,

so how are we fake

oh no, another dropout