Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jimmyd asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

How many movies did Peter Lorre and Vincent Price star in together? What are the names?

Favorite Answer

I thought there would be tons of them but IMDB has a search where you can put two actors in and get what they worked on together. Peter Lorre and Vincent Price were together in these:

"Toast of the Town" (1948)

Big Circus, The (1959)

Collector's Item (1958)

Comedy of Terrors, The (1964)

Raven, The (1963)

Story of Mankind, The (1957)

Tales of Terror (1962)

There may be something wrong with their query. I didn't count "Heros of Horror" because they were both died before 2001.

Peter Lorre Movies

I found 8; here are the names.

# "Toast of the Town" (1948)

# Big Circus, The (1959)

# Collector's Item (1958) (TV)

# Comedy of Terrors, The (1964)

...aka Graveside Story, The (1964)

# Heroes of Horror (2001) (TV)

# Raven, The (1963)

# Story of Mankind, The (1957)

# Tales of Terror (1962)

Source(s): IMDB

Try the website IMDB.com and type in one of the actors names and it will show all of the movies he has ever been in and also who the co-stars were.

I know of only one: "Comedy of Terrors"...he was slated to star in one more with Price but died before filming

Excellent work A. Mercer...you are correct.