People should have the right to die with dignity, especially the terminally ill. Agree or disagree?

If you had terminal AIDS or Cancer or any other horrible disease where you would suffer a most painful death, whose buisness is it anyways if that what you choose to do?

Favorite Answer

I agree. But unfortunately, I feel that there are opposition to that idea. Some of the opposition are in the medical fields. They want to develope medicine and techniqe to fight the disease. So they use those terminally ill people as a test rats. if they don't have those people available, they can't test their ideas out.

So, in short, you will meet a lot of oppositions.

Stongly agree! Unfortunantly the laws do not see it the same,the excuse is that it is gods decision. It is ironic how they us those words when it fits thier wants,but when putting someone to death on death row,it has nothing to do with god,but the law. I watched my mother suffer for months, I will not go that way.

• I can't speak for anyone else, but after caring for the sick and elderly for many years, my personal choice would be to take things into my own hands. I don't want my loved ones' last memories of me to be of me being incapacitated and in horrible pain. That's too much to ask them to live with.

I agree. I only wish that if/when I'm diagnosed with some of those serious illnesses someone would be moved to pity and put me to sleep, peacefully.

Agree. We care more about dogs suffering than we do people.

.the way i see it its only the person self to diced.

but only when there is a good reason to.

That is Gods choice......everyone has a path...

AGREE!!