How can I play X-box games on an X-box 360???

I want to know how to play X-box games on my X-box 360???

Favorite Answer

You have to put you big cd in the tight little disc tray. Not too hard at first. If its not properly responding, pull it out and put it back it, but faster this time. And then you lick......wait what are we talking about?

You have to download a certain update for your X-box 360. Go to the official X-box website. Burn it to a CD, put in the X-box 360, it will automatically update and then Bam! You can play it. You could use X-box live to get it if you have it.

The Xbox 360 performs backwards properly suited video games. Platinum video games will additionally play on the Xbox 360. I incredibly have atleast 5 video games i will play on my Xbox 360 that are Xbox video games. yet I incredibly have hard drive failure. =(

1. You need to have a hard drive.

2. You need to have the latest patch from XBL or www.xbox.com

3. Click on the link and see if the game is on the list. If it is, then if you fulfilled #1 and #2, then you can play it. If the game is not on the list, then you can't play it.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibil...

some games could play like halo 2 and star wars battlefront

you need a CD to play the rest

• jrayhp

Not all of the games are reverse compatible. Actually there are very few, download the updates through xbox live and hopefully they will add some more titles in the future.

Put the disk in the tray and push it in. But not all games work, their is a list at xbox.com of the games that do

Y would u,360 sucks PS3 is better get one.resistance fall of man GOW sucks hohohoohohohohhoohohohoohohoohohohoohohohohohohohoohohohoohohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh i'll cution u