Neji: Well, you can buy Anko and red bean at Asian market.
Daifuku for Neji? wooooooooo, Hohoho. How devoted! By the way....Neji LOVES Daifuku!!
Neji: How charming of you, hime-sama... (*blush*)
Daifuku, which Hinata served The Hyuuga Elder (her dad) and Cousin Neji pressed in nice neat into flat shaped pieces with awesome green tea! Sodesune! Taberu Taberu! : B
1. Ichigo Daifuku: Okay, NOT that Ichigo, this one has strawberry fillings and is eaten in spring time overlooking the beautiful Sakura with nice hot green tea. You might want to use some fruit filling to substitute for this. Some quality Jam, not just any jam, try Trader Joe's
2. Yomogi Daifuku: Mugwort fillings, very traditional, very wholesome and good for you, and Neji (Served on hand printed beautiful Rice paper to Neji...^__^)
3. Yukimi Daifuku: aka the snow viewinf Daifuku, you shoudl make this and eat it with Neji during those cozy winter nights.
Originally used with marshmallow in Feudal Japan, they're now served with ice cream fillings (feelings of love for your Neji sama). You might want to DIY this part and use some of your favorite ice cream to put into them, then freeze them and serve cold. (to the handsome and mannerly Neji)
Neji: Handmade by you?? (Blush*) Ermm....I...It is much to be thanked that you take the labour and time to make such delicate things.
(Bows to the floor) Arigatogozaimasu, hime-sama
1. Hope you like Daifuku and enjoys it as much as Neji! Especially the ice cream ones, theyr'e wonderful!!
2. I'm chinese, being Asian means being farmiliar with own culture whether chinese or Japanese