Where is a good/ fun/ trendy place to celebrate your birthday with friends in LA?

My 26th birthday is next sunday and I want to have a good time with friends. Want to do something on Friday or Saturday evening. I live in LA and have no idea where to celebrate. I don't mind traveling to Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Silverlake or Hollywood. Just want a really cool place with good music, good... show more My 26th birthday is next sunday and I want to have a good time with friends. Want to do something on Friday or Saturday evening. I live in LA and have no idea where to celebrate. I don't mind traveling to Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Silverlake or Hollywood. Just want a really cool place with good music, good food, fun and not too expensive where I can invite my friends (between 10-20). Any suggestions??? Thanks :)