A spider fell into my Starbucks...I paid $9 for this coffee...I can't just throw it out!?

It doesn't harm you to ingest spiders, right?

Best Answer

grab him turn him upside down, and yell at him SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!! and if you ingest a black widow or a brown recluse, you might have a problem. but if its a tiny thing, it's probably fine.

Did they charge you for the spider? Or was it included in on the price as a daily special? Otherwise, you got a great deal! NOT, $9 for a coffee is insane.

Well gee it ain't like he fell into your Dunkin Donut coffee. It being starbuck coffee he will likely climb out and spit any out that he accidentally ingested.

• aly

eww take the spider out. but it won't hurt you everyone ingests like I think 8 spiders a year or something like that I don't remember the exact number, like in your sleep and such when you don't notice.

Do you get kicked out of the pool?If not then let the spider stay.

Then fish him out (I don't believe spiders drink all that much) and down the rest of it.

I feel sorry for the spider

Remove the spider then enjoy your drink...

Spiders are filled with protein!!

Just be grateful Starbucks didn't charge you extra for the protein in your coffee.

Fish it out & drink it!