aman asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is male multiple orgasm real? If so how can it be achieved?

Favorite Answer

Male multiple orgasm is real and its not that hard to achieve it. A male's sexual response cycle is such that he will lose his erection and his interest after that semen has been expelled from the body. This also causes release of sedative "feel good" hormone into his blood stream and his penis decoming hyper sensitive. But all this happens only if the semen is allowed to get out of the body while you have an ejaculation.

Unfortunately not many men know that orgasm and ejaculation are two different things and they are not just one package. You can have an orgasm with out ejaculating. And unless you ejaculate, you can have orgasms again and again until you ejaculate at the final one. The key to achieveing this is by training your p.c muscle (pubococcygeus muscle). This is the same muscle that helps you hold your urine, helps control your bowl movement, and spasms while you have an orgasm. If these muscles are powerful enough you can hold back your ejaculate while you are having an earth shaking orgasm. (believe me they are unbarably powerful). And since you didnt have an ejaculation, you can have another orgasm, and yet another till you let it out.

Find out male multiple orgasm and p.c muscle exercise in net.

None of these answers rings true. You can orgasm without ejaculating....look it up. Tantric is the practice where you learn to achieve this. Works for male multi-orgasm or being able to keep an erection for a ling time while having several orgasms before ejaculating. The singer "Sting" is a big proponet of this .

good luck

Yes, multiple orgasms are real and can be achieved by either:

A) When you are on the verge of ejaculation stop, and start again.

B) After you kum and getting flaccid, keep on going, don't worry, the little guy'll get back up, if you do this you will get a multiple orgasm.

Yes, it is true. Need practice. You have to control your passion while having sex. Like you are pumping and at the edge of ejaculation just stop. Start again when the orgasm period is over. I am not sure whether it is explained.

• Judith

Try and finger yourself (masturbate) and get yourself to orgasm. See what works for you and then get your bf to try and do the same to you when you know what worked best for you.

Yes, my husband has them. He says you have to keep at it immediately after the first, not slowing down or anything or you'll "lose it." I've witnessed them so I know it's not a myth.

up until my current g/f, only 2 girls ever made me bust twice, now my g/f probably can get me to do so atleast every once in a while.

NO. It is just advertisement to sale Medicine that I think.

you get a ***** then have sex and then *** everywhere = male orgasm

yeah, but you really have to practice.