Alex M asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

who thinks this is a good trade?

i give up roger clemens and freddy sanchez but in return i get tom glavine and jose reyes

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You must do this. Reyes is a top 5 player. Sanchez is OK and Roger is awesome but at the most you will get 20 starts. Glavine is a bonus.

You are getting a 5-category player for a guy who is OK and will help in steals and average and maybe runs, and another guy who might pitch 20 times.

• 1 decade ago

You should hurry up and take the offer now before the other guy comes to his senses. Reyes alone is worht far more than Sanchez and maybe a half season from the Rocket. he has already said "if" he returns it will be in July so for the first 3 months you get Reyes and Glavine for Sanchez. The biggest question is whether or not you can get this trade through without it getting vetoed.

• Its a good trade for both parties i think, Sanchez may have been a fluke last year but Reyes is solid and gets stolen bases like crazy. With the Mets offense Glavine will rack up the wins with average stuff.

• 1 decade ago

Reyes is worth both Clemens and Sanchez. You get glavine as security.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd take it, Reyes is going to be huge this year and worth more than both of those players put together, plus you get Glavine who is coming off a half-way decent season by his standards.

• 1 decade ago

The Rocket won't start the season although he'll probably do what he did last year and jump in later in the season. It is worth it for Jose Reyes alone. I would do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Clemens won't make it through the year. glavine will. Do it. Now. B4 he changes his mind.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes- galvine & sanchez r both fa palyers, & clemens 4 reyes, take reyes

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

You get the best player and the third best player in the trade, do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.