Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Angels Chokehol?

I loovee that song! I heard it and it was like i knew the words i was like ba da da daa... lol ANY OF YOU LIKE THAT SONG? RATE it from 1-10... :)

p.s do you know who wrote it

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes -- featuring Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy.

9. It's a really catchy song. "ba-da-da-daa. ba-da-da-daa. take a look at my girlfriend,she's the only one i got ..." lol.

• It's Cupids Chokehold and it is sung by Gym Class heroes and i rate it a 10

• 1 decade ago

I rate it a 8 because I loved that song about two years ago when it came out on Gym Class Heroes first album Papercut Chronicles & now it's way overplayed. It was wrote by Travis GCH's lead singer.

• 1 decade ago

do you mean Cupid's Chokehold. i love that song i rate it and 9 and a half. the band that sings it is gym class heroes. i think featuring patrick stump from fall out boy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

first of all you need to know how to spell offence before you answer a question like that. Second of all, its CUPIDS Chokehold. It is written by Gym Class Heros.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as everyone else said cupid chokehold and its by gym class heros. as soon as i clicked on this it started playing on my playlist ha. but i rate is a 10 and beyond its so awesome. i got my boyfriend hooked to it and he mostly listens to go-go

• 1 decade ago

Not sure who wrote it but it's performed by Gym Class Heroes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes..

I'd give it about 7..it's pretty good:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? You mean Cupids Chokehol? I don't like that song.

• 1 decade ago

its a nice song but i like the backbeat from the original song better breakfast in america by supertramp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.