Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Angels Chokehol?

I loovee that song! I heard it and it was like i knew the words i was like ba da da daa... lol ANY OF YOU LIKE THAT SONG? RATE it from 1-10... :)

p.s do you know who wrote it

Favorite Answer

Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes -- featuring Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy.

9. It's a really catchy song. "ba-da-da-daa. ba-da-da-daa. take a look at my girlfriend,she's the only one i got ..." lol.

• It's Cupids Chokehold and it is sung by Gym Class heroes and i rate it a 10

I rate it a 8 because I loved that song about two years ago when it came out on Gym Class Heroes first album Papercut Chronicles & now it's way overplayed. It was wrote by Travis GCH's lead singer.

do you mean Cupid's Chokehold. i love that song i rate it and 9 and a half. the band that sings it is gym class heroes. i think featuring patrick stump from fall out boy

first of all you need to know how to spell offence before you answer a question like that. Second of all, its CUPIDS Chokehold. It is written by Gym Class Heros.

as everyone else said cupid chokehold and its by gym class heros. as soon as i clicked on this it started playing on my playlist ha. but i rate is a 10 and beyond its so awesome. i got my boyfriend hooked to it and he mostly listens to go-go

Not sure who wrote it but it's performed by Gym Class Heroes.

it's Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes..

I'd give it about 7..it's pretty good:)

What? You mean Cupids Chokehol? I don't like that song.

its a nice song but i like the backbeat from the original song better breakfast in america by supertramp