I've lost the remote control for my Panasonic DVD player?

I've bought a 'one for all' remote but I seem to be unable to set the clock on the DVD player. Any ideas?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

some 1 for all remotes, just do the basic functions.

The best 1 for all remote is the harmoney range by logitech, worth every penny.

You might be able to do the time manualy, but this is not the case on most dvd.

Hope this helps wg

• Login to reply the answers
  • davaz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Panasonic Dvd Remote

• 1 decade ago

Nope, you can try to buy a better universal remote. In most cases universal remotes only control the basic functions of the components they're supposed to control. They do make much better universal remotes than one for all but they can really get expensive. Maybe you should try to obtain your original remote control from the company (panasonic)

• 1 decade ago

If there are any manual buttons on the front of the DVD player, use the book that came with the DVD to program the clock. Most of these things have a menu button on the front of them. If you can access the menu, you should be able to do it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I continually spend 15 min or so searching for the dame element. Its on genuine of the DVD participant each and anytime. at the same time as were interior the midal of a movie it falls below the settee, below the seat, or acouse the room by the door.

• 1 decade ago

buy a watch?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.