Since no one can escape death and taxes, does that mean Jesus got audited by the Internal Revenue Service?

Favorite Answer

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

No, but his taxes were paid by a fish!

Mat 17:27 (17:26) But that we may not scandalize them, go to the sea, and cast in a hook: and that fish which shall first come up, take: and when thou hast opened it's mouth, thou shalt find a coin: take that, and give it to them for me and thee.

If u check out Mat 17:27 you would find he paid his taxes but I also agree with patick, where do youget those drugs?

Source(s): bible

Not all countries have tax policies. Kuwait for example does not have to pay taxes. So you can escape taxes.

I don't know if you are half kidding but Jesus did indeed pay taxes for himself and Peter but there was something fishy about his return. Oh, oh, I kill myself, my sides, my sides.

Source(s): Matthew 17:27
  • can you give me a link to website that sells you those excellent drugs that allow you to ask such difficult, yet well thought out questions?

He didnt go thru that session, I heard that.

hmmm good quesiton. Must be it! Damn the IRS

NO the government owes him he is disabled.

No, he was really crucified for non-payment., and you think the IRS is tough!