How do I keep portable power for small appliances for long durations on the move?

If I'm living in my car down south and I need constant power for a fan, fridge, tv, recharging things, etc... what do I need and how much does it cost? Do those solar power panels work? Can you place them on the roof lying under the blazing sun? And then I can plug my applicances in? How much do I need to spend... show more If I'm living in my car down south and I need constant power for a fan, fridge, tv, recharging things, etc... what do I need and how much does it cost? Do those solar power panels work? Can you place them on the roof lying under the blazing sun? And then I can plug my applicances in? How much do I need to spend on those? Or will it not work? I don't know. Help me out. No smart alic comments, only answers. Thanx.