The NBA Allstar Game Turned Sin City into the getto this weekend!?

Why when black people have such a high turn out there happens to be a lot of crimes(shootings fights and robberies)But when other minorities get together there is'nt as much ?

Favorite Answer

Because they are criminally deviant. this is obvious when you look at the 13% black population in America, yet make up 50% of the national prison population. They see America as racist, "the white man's country", and can't wait to destroy it.

• BANANA

some people enjoy the lowest common denominator. look at white girls hanging on getto boys and white boys trying to look and sound black. is it the media,their parents or just no class that creates this

Source(s): Cute name > you should be a stripper >and my name would be good for a bartender

I guess this explains why there are always cop cars on patrol at stores where the customers are majority black.

AGAIN!!!!! you asked this question earlier, with your nonspelling self. Again, my answer is.......SHUT UP!!!!!!! who really cares? Every race is responsible for causing some problems at some point. Get over it!!!!!!

So sad but so true.