What can I wear with a tweed jacket?

I have been given a casual tweed jacket; it suits brown loafers and jeans, but what to wear under the jacket?

Thanks!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • finger
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Tweed jacket and corresponding boot coloration is in basic terms positive. while you're under sixteen (i think of) you could wreck out with jodhpurs and jodhpur boots. Gloves are not mandatory. Whips are allowed. are not getting too hung up on what you're donning, those are in easy terms community exhibits. then you desire driving (long) boots. If it incredibly is a brown or eco-friendly tweed positioned on brown field boots. If it incredibly is a blue or gray tweed positioned on black. As you get extra advantageous and start up up driving in extra progressed exhibits you could difficulty approximately your cloth wardrobe. undergo in strategies they only count kind faults no longer vogue. properly in view that Bubbles is going to slap me for suggesting that the boots experience the jacket (and she or he's solid, it become in easy terms a fashion advice), you could positioned on any coloration blouse/tie you like and (in actuality) a tie isn't required and (in actuality) a jacket isn't required - even nonetheless you're able to a minimum of positioned on a blouse. She in basic terms irritates the sh*t out me each and every so often.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tweed is quite versatile; if the pattern is fancy wear like a plain, solid coloured singlet (of course not a ratty/ tattered one) or a fitting shirt. that'd look good. if the patten is quite dull wear a more complicated shirt, alternatively you could get one of those long-sleeved shirts and arrange your cuffs just so you can see it peeking out of the jacket.

hope that helped [:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A med to light brown shirt - or sage green - or cream or pink if it is a warmish tweed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with Smilie

A cream or white polar neck jumper!

To finish off the look just add a pipe and handle bar moustache

• coffee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

roll neck sweater or casual self coloured shirt or long sleeved tshirt. tweed can be rough on the skin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just wear something plain, a T-shirt or a jumper.

• fushia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

depends on the occasion, a high neck jumper if your are outdoors or a polo shirt is another option.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just wear a plain t -shirt a white or balck one

• smiley
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

cream top or polo neck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.