Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Netherlands · 1 decade ago

Weekend in Amsterdam. What inexpensive hotel would you recommend?

I wonder if it is possible to spend 3-4 days in Amsterdam (with excursions) and not go bankrupt? Recommend a hotel please.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I stayed at the Art Gallery Hotel for a weekend in the summer of '05. It was pretty cheap, especially compared to a lot of the other places.

The rooms are quite small, as it's a very thin building and not much in the way of luxury, but you shouldn't be spending too much time cramped up in the hotel anyway.

Source(s): Stayed there myself.
  • 1 decade ago

http://www.easytobook.com/nl/amsterdam-hotels/rame...

Ramenas hotel is really nice located near the Jordaan area. It's in the city center and just a short distance from the central station. You can book a room from 60 euros a night. Toilet and shower are in the hallway, shared.

On this site you'll find a lot of hotels that are okay priced. I filled in 4 days so the price you see is for 4 nights.

Enjoy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u want to spend ur weekend in Amsterdam and if u want hotels details just go through the following website.u can find the required information

• 3 years ago

attempt the Amstel Botel its placed on the river just to the left of Centraal station. that's a boat thats been switched over to a hotel. i exploit it everytime i bypass there and that is placed top the place i think of you're finding for. The rooms are small as they was once cabins yet its very sparkling and run with ease. i can not propose it adequate

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bema Budget Hotel.

Centrally located and inexpensive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.