Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Netherlands · 1 decade ago

Weekend in Amsterdam. What inexpensive hotel would you recommend?

I wonder if it is possible to spend 3-4 days in Amsterdam (with excursions) and not go bankrupt? Recommend a hotel please.

Favorite Answer

I stayed at the Art Gallery Hotel for a weekend in the summer of '05. It was pretty cheap, especially compared to a lot of the other places.

The rooms are quite small, as it's a very thin building and not much in the way of luxury, but you shouldn't be spending too much time cramped up in the hotel anyway.

Source(s): Stayed there myself.

http://www.easytobook.com/nl/amsterdam-hotels/rame...

Ramenas hotel is really nice located near the Jordaan area. It's in the city center and just a short distance from the central station. You can book a room from 60 euros a night. Toilet and shower are in the hallway, shared.

On this site you'll find a lot of hotels that are okay priced. I filled in 4 days so the price you see is for 4 nights.

Enjoy!

if u want to spend ur weekend in Amsterdam and if u want hotels details just go through the following website.u can find the required information

attempt the Amstel Botel its placed on the river just to the left of Centraal station. that's a boat thats been switched over to a hotel. i exploit it everytime i bypass there and that is placed top the place i think of you're finding for. The rooms are small as they was once cabins yet its very sparkling and run with ease. i can not propose it adequate

Bema Budget Hotel.

Centrally located and inexpensive.